The sciFLUSHKIT can be used to clean partly and completely clogged Piezo Dispensing Capillaries (PDC) as well as flushing the system liquid channels.
The kit consists of a 30 mL syringe and two different adapters to connect the PDC to the syringe.
The adapters are
- White, Luer-Lock to UNF (for PDCs of type P-20XX)
- Red, Luer-Lock to UNF (for PDCs of type P-30XX)
The procedures described in the declogging video bear a high risk of damaging the PDC.
SCIENION GmbH can not be held responsible for any damage to persons or material.
Keep the PDC away from the wall of the ultrasonic bath since this may cause irreversible damage to the PDC tip.
Use only the sciFLUSHKIT provided by SCIENION
- sciFLUSHKIT (Order No. C-5120)
- Ultrasonic water bath (not provided)
- 400 mL freshly filtered (through 0.22 μm filter) milliQ water (not provided)
- Beaker glass ~ 500 mL (not provided)
- sciTIPCLEANER (Order No. C-5110)
Wear a lab coat, gloves and protective googles
Ear protection is recommended