High-quality imaging and multiplex sample analysis
Experience top-quality imaging
All sciREADERs enable high-quality digital imaging of various support formats including 96 well plates, slides, membranes and custom biosensor formats up to SBS plate format.
The sciREAD software is powerful and user-friendly and provides flexible imaging and data interpretation. There is no need for external software – the whole process till the final customer specific report is handled automatically.
The grid alignment and spot finding algorithms enable automation of the analysis process and various options for data normalization and quantification allow for a customized data interpretation.
- Detection: High Resolution CMOS
- Resolution: 5 Mpx (2592x1944px)
- Light source: White LED
- Support format: SBS microtiter plate
- Max. scan speed: 2 min/plate
- Sample resolution: 4,9 µm/pixel
- Image file formats: 32 bit PNG, full color
- Export file formats: XLSX, DOCX, PDF
- Operating temperature: +5 to +40°C
- Dimensions: 250 x 230 x 400 mm (W, H, L)
- Weight: 15 kg
- Power requirements: 230 V, 30 W
- PC operating system: Windows 10
|SCIENION :||sciREADER CL2|
|Application :||DNA Microarrays, Multiplexed Array-Based Assays, Multiplex ELISA, Protein Microarrays|